Sunday, October 10, 2010

America's Next Top Models...

This weekend was one chock full of excitement....

Okay no it wasn't. But now that you are two sentences in, you can't just stop reading. That would be rude. Etiquette says that you can only quit after the first sentence.
.
.
.

On Saturday, the roomies all headed up the canyon for our photo-shoot.

Some of us were much more ready for our close up than others...I'll let you guess who...

As we dabbed on makeup and perfected our ensembles, I asked Kylie, who had found the location for our shoot, if we would be doing some hiking to get to the beauty of nature...


Her reply was, and i quote:

"No no no. It is just right off the main road."



Oh good. Then my black satin flats that go with my outfit will be just fine.

I was deceived.


We pulled off the road to our "location".

Then we began repelling into the muddy ravine that was our real location...

Full of muddy and slippery rocks and branches that could give way underneath you only to end in tragic head bashing and death at the bottom, the location was beautiful.

My satin shoes have seen better days...but then again i bought them at Payless so I'm not completely heartbroken.

.
.
.

Our dear friend Billy Jean (who is not my lover) took the pictures for us.

Some definitely came out better than others and we all promised that before any were published, they had to be photoshopped to make sure we were looking like we are winners of America's Next Top Model.


So, with a drum roll please....






I present to you....







The ladies of Apt. 41.


Oh and Tyra called...."We are still in the running for becoming America's Next Top Models."

1 comment:

Sharlene and Matt said...

You girls are so cute! Ash I love your hair like that- seriously you girls could be models. And by the way I LOVE Americas Next Top Model!! Have you been watching this season?