Monday, October 11, 2010

Free-Ninety-Free...

I am a fan of free.



Anything free will do.



One time when I was a freshman in college, a wee naive babe, my roommates boyfriend worked at the local Shell Station. He always brought home huge bags of Beef Jerky or bucket loads of other gas station loot. When my roommate asked him how much it cost, his response was always:



"Don't worry babe...it was free-ninety-free."...Sounds kind of like $3.93....But as my little naive self soon learned, that is not what it meant.



Anyways, I can always go for something free-ninety-free.



As a poor college student, I have learned that if one tries hard enough, one can ALWAYS find free loot.



For instance, this website tells me at least 5 things i could get for free every day...Granted some of them are things like Depends Adult Diapers or subscriptions to "Nerd Weekly" magazine, but still it is free! And sometimes they come up with some really usable stuff. Just the other day I got a stack of sticky note labels in my mailbox...who couldn't use more sticky notes?



A friend blogger of mine recently posted this little gem...(pun intended).



www.diamondearrings.org sends out free pairs of "diamond earrings" by the bushel...



I am almost as big a fan of bling as I am a fan of free...



Combine the two, and what more could a girl ask for?!



So please, feel FREE (another pun intended) to get some free bling.



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This week was a good free-ninety-free week for me too. I got Johnsonville beef stick bites, a scrapbooking technique DVD, and adult gummy vitamins in the mailbox.

It's not just poor college students that enjoy the free stuff, their unemployed moms love it too!

Mel said...

oh em gee i am TOTALLY going to repost this!