Thursday, November 18, 2010

Specificity....

Challenge Day 3:
A Picture of You and Your Friends


Frankly, this seems like a silly challenge.

In order to post just one picture of me and my friends, I need a little more specificity. (I Love that word).

What kind of picture?

Which friends??

In what kind of setting???

Serious or goofy????

I need those details.

So for today's challenge, I am putting up just one picture.

There is a day later in this 30 day challenge thing that calls for more pictures of friends.

I will get more creative then. (I promise.)

So, what picture to choose...?
.
.
.
.
Of course.
.
.
.
.
This one.
.
.
.
.
It is the most current picture in my photobooth.
.
.
.
.

You see, it is Premier Night.
We have tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
in T-minus 7 hours and 29 minutes.




Naturally, we had to put on our Wizrding best. And take pictures of ourselves.








(swish and flick)Mischief Managed.

No comments: