Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Delicious Hot Schmoes.

Last night, for FHE, our ward and the college way apartments ward got together for a bonfire and some singing testimonies. So, we all bundled up to face the cold and drove out to three peaks for some spiritual enlightenment! We got there after only one wrong turn...last year we got REALLY lost...So we found some friends, cuddled close to the fire for warmth and the night began. It was cold. And really dark. I think somehow the cold made it darker because as people called out my name or said hi to me, I had to squint and get awkwardly close to them to be able to see who the heck they were. So when I started recognizing people...I started taking pictures!
Here are a few of the first attempts...
Yes...My eyes are closed in every one of them. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what was wrong with me, but I eventually got the hang of it. So the night carried on and we made these...And then we all sang some of these...The fire slowly died down and the marshmallows and chocolate diminished...Everyone parted ways. We drove home...Four of the Five Froomies...singing Christmas songs and listening to Delilah all the way. Today, was a good day.

No comments: