Monday, December 8, 2008

In only a week...

In only a week...
.
.
.
I will have written, edited, turned in and moved on from 3 final papers.
.
.
.
I will have studied for, taken, demolished and aced one super exam.
.
.
.
My 720 area code will be normal and not mistaken for the 702 area code.
.
.
.
My bed will be big enough to completely and utterly sprawl out on and sleep in late in.
.
.
.
My bathroom will be green, my bedroom blue and my view mountainous.
.
.
.
My family will be near, but my friends will be far far.
.
.
.
My options of shopping will be more plentiful than Wal-Mart and Cal-Ranch.
.
.
.
My Ward will be Peoria, no longer 11.
.
.
.
My street will be Nome, not Center, good Heavens.
.
.
.
The traffic will suck, but still make me smile.
.
.
.
I'll be in the city that's as high as a mile.
.
.
.
That is right...
.
.
.

I will no longer be in dry, snowless Utah.
.
.
.

My mind, body and heart will be in the Winter Wonderland that is Colorado.






Only five more days....sigh.



No comments: